Response to OFCOM

Robert Price <g8dtf@...>

Hi All

I am going to be putting together my personal response to OFCOM during the course of next week. Unfortunately, I will not be able to get to Finningley this weekend. I have seen a few good sets of words, both on the reflector and on the RSGB site.

This is important for our hobby, as the potential loss of these bands will have some significance to our activities. It is important that as many of us respond, not necessarily with the same views, but a spectrum of views related to the different aspects of our use of the bands.

73

Bob
G8DTF