Re: LTC6946 Synth Module

g4cch_1

Hi Andy,

I might have missed this in the build/user manual...
What size are the csmd R's L's & C's
Would be helpful to include this in the parts list

Thanks and 73
Howard, G4CCH

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, Andy Talbot <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

The build / user manual http://www.g4jnt.com/LTC6946_Synth_Module.pdf has
now been updated to include a photo of a fully built module, which may just
help in the construction process. So those who downloaded immediately
after Monday's post, may want to get the later version.

I've built up three boards now ( to use up my stock of those ICs,) and
every one worked first time. If any builders have any hints / comments
that you think would benefit other constructors, can you let me have them
to go in an addendum.

Andy
G4JNT