LTC6946 Synth Module

Andy G4JNT

The build / user manual http://www.g4jnt.com/LTC6946_Synth_Module.pdf has now been updated to include a photo of a fully built module, which may just help in the construction process.  So those who downloaded immediately after Monday's post, may want to get the later version.

I've built up three boards now ( to use up my stock of those ICs,) and every one worked first time.   If any builders have any hints / comments that you think would benefit other constructors, can you let me have them to go in an addendum.

Andy
G4JNT