Altium (DMC) 26 GHz modules

Noel G8GTZ

Hi

I have been offered a quantity of Tx and Rx modules from DMC Stratex 26 GHz links.

Can't find too much on the web but they appear to be complete LO, mix and Tx PA modules all connected by SMA (no waveguide)and are similar in construction to these 28 GHz units: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DMC-stratex-28GHz-MX-RF-plugin-transmitter-receiver-/130376990900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&;hash=item1e5b1300b4

They are owned by the local IT salvage company who is landlord to GB3HV and there are several Rx and Tx/Rx modules.

Are these of any interest / useable on 24 GHz - I can bring deliver to Kempton Park or Martlesham.

Best 73

Noel - G8GTZ