Transverter Enclosure Wanted

info@transverters.net <ea7fgj@...>

Good afternoon,

Saludos cordiales. Máximo. EA7FGJ. IM67XI.

De: Keith Le Boutillier
Para: "ukmicrowaves@..." <ukmicrowaves@...>
Enviado: Viernes 12 de abril de 2013 10:44
Asunto: [ukmicrowaves] Transverter Enclosure Wanted

Hi Group

I am trying to source a nice enclosure for my home made transverter.  I am looking  for something around the size of 290mm W x 180mm D X 80mm H
I would like the case to have removable front and back panels and a removable top.

I have looked at a few websites and suppliers but can’t find anything that meets or is close to matching my requirements.

Would anybody have any suggestions for suppliers that I could try?

73 Keith GU6EFB