Re: rotators!

g4bao

Reg,
I have SPID Az-el (the small one) on my ground post mounted 1.9m Dish It's the D's B'S in terms of performance, but it is somewhat heavier than I expected expect and I wouldn't put it a the top of a 2 inch pole like you can a G650 etc! Sure it would be fine on a proper tower.

73
John

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, regwoolley@... wrote:

Hi all after over 35 years of service my rotator has at last died! I was
wondering if any of you have comments on either the Yeasu 1000 or a spid?

I know the latter is computer compatible. But can you use it with just the
controller or is it just computer only?

Any comments good or bad would be of use!

Reg G8VHI