De: ferrymanr
Para: ukmicrowaves@...
Enviado: Martes 12 de febrero de 2013 18:27
Asunto: [ukmicrowaves] Re: PLL LNB

A search on eBay shows others sellers have the Octagon Optima Twin LNB at about £19 inc. post. You have to squint at the photos to make sure it is the right model! Mine is due to arrive tomorrow.

I currently use a rather unstable Lidl LNB to a funcube Pro+ dongle on 618MHz with fair results. The PLL LNB should be much better but ideally needs a good external 27 MHz source, preferably with 10MHz reference so am looking for ideas on that.
Dick G4BBH