De: "willis.mj@g

mail.com"
Para: ukmicrowaves@...
Enviado: Lunes 11 de febrero de 2013 22:08
Asunto: [ukmicrowaves] PLL LNB

The PLL LNBs have sold out, but there are still single output versions available. I was thinking about this and then remembered the TV Sticks or Funcube Dongles all cover the frequency range that 10.368 Emerges at. So, rather than make changes to use a 432MHz IF, use a cheap TV stick. It should make a nice 10GHz band monitor. I can see several reverse beacon applications with just the LNB, no dish at a good site.

Mike