Re: JT4G RS test this morning anyone? I'm on 10368.100 and KST

Andy G4JNT

Well , they stand more chance of decoding you, John.   Iscat-B doesn't seem to stand up too well with RS.   However strong the signal might be, the fast scatter causes corruptions.

API's decodes of me show somwe interesting variations on callsign and locator

'jnt

On 22 December 2012 11:38, G4BAO <john@...> wrote:

Hey, sneaky how 'JNT changed the title of this thread to his beacon frequency....... And I thought I.... was a shameless self- publicist!

:-)

Now listening for the beacon as no one wants to listen to me....(sob!)

;-)