Re: Eyal Gal modules for 10 & 24 GHz

Roger Ray

Mansueto,

There is a copy on my web page www.rfdesign.co.uk/microwave
That was from around 4 years ago, and before the supplier read the article, and put the price up!

Roger

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., Mansueto Grech <mansueto.grech@...> wrote:

Hi Roger,
Can't seem to find my copy of the article. My I please ask for the title of
the article.
Thank you in advance
On Feb 12, 2012 10:56 AM, "Roger" <g8cub@...> wrote:

**

I now have some tested 10GHz modules as previously in Scatterpoint, except
these are -22 version with around 1.5dB noise figure. They differ from the
original in that they take the Tx supply from the +8V in connection. Power
O/P still around +32dBm.
I also have tested modules suitable for 24GHz, these also differ from the
original article in that they need LO on the low side (1/2 freq). The big
advantage is that on Tx the LO is <-30dB, image <-40dB. Tx O/P +30dBm.
Anyone interested please email me directly.
Roger