Eyal Gal modules for 10 & 24 GHz

Roger Ray

I now have some tested 10GHz modules as previously in Scatterpoint, except these are -22 version with around 1.5dB noise figure. They differ from the original in that they take the Tx supply from the +8V in connection. Power O/P still around +32dBm.
I also have tested modules suitable for 24GHz, these also differ from the original article in that they need LO on the low side (1/2 freq). The big advantage is that on Tx the LO is <-30dB, image <-40dB. Tx O/P +30dBm. Anyone interested please email me directly.
Roger