Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] 23 cms antenna

Hi Just returned from the top of my tower 12 metres

Took down my helax for checking as well

All the Tonna F9T  diploles check out  well on an low readng ohmmeter

No sighn of water

I did notice up there elements 21,22, 23, 24 all missing from one of the 4 antennas….Big BURDS

And another had ele 21 missing

So slight mismatch there .

I have sprayed   the combiner to get the water out and will dry it out but I can see nowhere water can get in .

II had protected it especially.

Running out of ideas, I think a replacement combiner is required , I just need a bit more reliability in the antenna

Dave GM3WIL

Ingen virus fundet i denne meddelelse.
Kontrolleret af AVG - www.avg.com