Re: November 23cm UK Activity Contest - IO76xa

Alan

Hi all,

Just to confirm - I will be qrv from 2000[or a bit earlier!] till just after 2200 local from IO76xa running 35w to my fixed 35el Tonna - Too dark for the dish!  Will try to get kst working but will be around 1296.260.

Hope to work some of you!  73  Alan GM0USI/P

To: ukmicrowaves@...
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:39:05 +0000
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] November 23cm UK Activity Contest - Reminder

Hi all,

The penultimate 23cm UK Activity Contest of 2011 takes place tomorrow evening, Tuesday 15th between 8pm and 10.30pm.
Last weeks 432MHz event has so far generated 90 entries, the 3rd highest this year. It is interesting to note that the 23cm events have followed a very similar fluctuation in numbers so hopefully we'll so no difference this month and hence a bumper level of participation on 23cm.

The good conditions experienced predominantly in the south east on 23cm to OZ, SM, LY, SP and DL the past number of days appears to be including other areas of the UK gradually and hopefully this will continue Tuesday.
It could make for a very interesting evening with some very good DX to be worked yet always mindful of the need to pick up the UK square multipliers as well.

The current dry spell (rare in Scotland this year!) may produce a last flurry of portable stations. Alan GM0USI is 90% sure of activating IO76XA running 30w to a 1.5m dish + LNA and will be in massive demand if he gets into a duct.
I will be active from home running 150w to 4x44 + LNA and available on KST for schedules.

May your log pages be bursting at the seams :-)

73 Ray GM4CXM IO75TW

Join UKMicrowaves@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.