Re: More 10 GHz Activity

Gordon GI6ATZ

Hi All,
Thanks to all those who took time to look for me last night. I had successful contacts with G4PBP and G4CBW and heard G8DTF briefly.

Unfortunately nothing heard from either G4DDK or G4BAO.

I'm planning to go to the GB3NGI beacon site (IO65VB) tomorrow to change out the 2 mtr antennas and I will be taking the 10 GHz gear with me. Keep a look out on KST for me from about 13:00 local.

I'm also planning to be out for a short while on Sunday morning for the 10 GHz contest but I'll confirm that on Saturday.

Gordon
GI6ATZ

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., Robert Price <g8dtf@...> wrote:

Hi Gordon

I will be about this evening so I will watch KST.

73

Bob
G8DTF