Re: Activity list for the 24/47/76GHz Contest - 17th July 0900-1700z

Roger Ray

John,

Expected activity as follows - all weather dependant!
G8CUB/P
24GHz 0.75W 30cm dish
47GHz 5mW 30cm dish FM/CW
76GHz 1mW 33dB horn FM/CW
Morning: One Tree Hill Basildon JO01FN
Lunch time: Cold Norton JO01HQ
Late afternoon: Honey Hill IO92LJ
All subject to change.

73
Roger G8CUB

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., "G3XDY" <g3xdy@...> wrote:

The UK Microwave Group 24,47 and 76GHz Trophy contests take place on the
17th July, from 0900 -1700z (1000 -1800 BST). This is the only UKuG event
that includes the 47 and 76GHz bands, so it is a good opportunity to try for
QSOs on the higher mm bands.

As usual I will put together an activity list for circulation on the
Saturday morning. Please let me have details of your plans, including your
callsign, location, bands, times available, and talkback arrangements.

73

John Quarmby G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager