Re: Activity List for the 5.7/10/24GHz Cumulatives on June 26th

Roger Ray

Hi John,

I will be active as follows:
Callsign: G8CUB/P
Locator: (Therfield) IO92XA
Bands:10GHz 1W
24GHz 2W
5.7GHz 2.5W
All on 80cm dish 7m agl
Times: duration of contest possible late move to IO91RU
Talkback: 144.175 and KST (mob. 07900 261121)

Harold G3UYM/P will be active from the same site.
10GHz 1W 80cm dish or 20dB horn.

73

Roger

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., "G3XDY" <g3xdy@...> wrote:

Its time to finalise those plans for the next 5.7, 10 and 24GHz Cumulative
Contests, which take place on 26th June from 1000-1600z. The likely weather
is a bit of an unknown at present, but judged on recent experience some
rainscatter may be in evidence.

I will be away for much of the time over next weekend so the final activity
list is likely to be circulated on Saturday evening. I won't be able to get
on for this event due to other commitments.

Please send your operating plans in the usual format to me by midday on
Saturday 25th June.

73

John G3XDY
UK Microwave Group Contest Manager