Re: Activity List for the first UKuG 5.7, 10 and 24GHz Cumulative - 29 May

Roger Ray

I will be active for the duration of the contest as follows:

Callsign: G8CUB/P
Locator: JO01DH
Bands:
5.7GHz 2.5W,
10GHz 5W,
24GHz 2W.
All on 0.8m dish 7m agl.
Times: Throughout the event
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175MHz
Mobile: 07900 261121

73s
Roger
G8CUB

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., "G3XDY" <g3xdy@...> wrote:

The first of the 2011 UKuG Cumulative Contests takes place on Sunday 29th
May, from 1000-1600 GMT (1100-1700 BST), on 5.7, 10 and 24GHz.

I will post a consolidated activity list on the Saturday morning before the
event (28th), based on input received up to that point.

Please let me know your operating plans, if you could adopt the format below
it helps make the editing easier (thanks!).

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W, 60cm dish
10GHz 10W, 60cm dish
24GHz Not QRV
Times: Throughout the event
Talkback: ON4KST and 144.175MHz

A change for this year: please upload your logs after each event, rather
than waiting until after the last one.

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager