Re: 24GHz Slot

David Jones <david.g6feo@...>

Mark,

Thank you for the email you sent me, I've printed the drawing, I'll let
the group know if I'm successful in having the slot antenna made.

73, David.

On Sun, 2011-05-22 at 23:41 +0100, Mark GM4ISM wrote:

FTP problems sorted,
I have just uploaded the WG antenna calc spreadsheet to
www.dc2light.co.uk
This is the old W1GHZ sheet, modified with nice drawings by F1CHF and
then translated and enhanced by myself
The actual calculations of dimensions are as per KB7TRZ and have the
improved dimensions as per Elliott
Both Francoise's version and my changes are in one workbook, on
different tabs.
In the English version, the user can select standard waveguide sizes
or custom dimensions and number of slots to produce details of slot
dimensions and position.

Regards
Mark GM4ISM