From: gm4cxm
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 1:23 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] March 23cm UK Activity Contest - Reminder

The next monthly 23cm UK Activity Contest takes place tomorrow evening, Tuesday 15th March between 8pm and 10.30pm.

I will be active running 150w and 4x44 + LNA and available on 'KST for schedules.

48 different stations have entered this new contest in the first two months plus lots more around to give points away. Fingers crossed we're blessed with average+ conditions and plenty aircraft to reflect off tomorrow.

73 Ray GM4CXM IO75TW