From: g3cwi
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 8:27 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] VNA Cal Kit

Dear all

I have two calibration kits for my VNWA. However I don't know if either is "good". Does anyone here who has access to a proper calibrated VNA be willing to assess my calibration kit to (say) 2GHz?

My two kits are a homemade one and a wimo one and both seem identical in performance.

Thanks.

73

Richard
G3CWI