Re: 2.4GHz Grid Parabolic antennas

Bart <shf2@...>

I use the 24 dBi grid antenna for ATV for the local repeater.
http://www.calamp.com/pdf/Passives.pdf
It stil works fine after 7 years outside.

A few years ago there were some measurements done on antenna's and this was one of them.When you go to the following link
http://users.telenet.be/on7bv/

you can find the swr plot, and the pattern (0 span with 60 sec sweep/ together with a 60 sec azimuth turn of the antenna).
The gain was calculated and was almost as specified (22.5 dBi)

The maximum power I've tried for atv is 45W.

We also had good results with antenna's from pasific wireless

regards Bart on7bv

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, Robert Price <g8dtf@...> wrote:

Hi All

I have been contemplating buying a WiFi Link 2.4GHz Grid parabolic antenna
(24dBi) for use on 2320MHz. Has anybody had any experience of using one of these
on 13cm? Presumably the SWR may be higher than the quoted values.

73

Bob
G8DTF