Re: Fraser GM3EGW

Peter Day <microwaves@...>

Ed wrote:
Oh Dear Oh Dear,
I cannot believe I am reading this.

I bow my head in shame :-)

I knew Fraser very well for many
many years. Fraser, GM3EGW and Harry GM3FYB were indeed incredible
individuals. Please take time to read my posting in this forum No.
21815 and look at the web link. It highlights some of their activity
in the 60's. lets not forget that Peter, G3LTF was in the thick of it
at that time as well and contributed immensely to the progress in the
VHF and microwave bands. He is still doing so today !
One thing I know for sure is that Fraser would have been honoured to
present an award to a person such as Joe Taylor.
Like Fraser and Harry, Joe has extended the boundaries of the art of
communication.
Best Regards Ed Murphy GM3SBC
Thanks for updating all of us Ed.. much appreciated.

Peter G3PHO