From: Ed <ed.murphy31@yahoo.com>
To: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 11 August, 2010 21:49:45
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Fraser GM3EGW

Oh Dear Oh Dear,

I cannot believe I am reading this. I knew Fraser very well for many many years.
Fraser, GM3EGW and Harry GM3FYB were indeed incredible individuals. Please take
time to read my posting in this forum No. 21815 and look at the web link. It
highlights some of their activity in the 60's. lets not forget that Peter, G3LTF
was in the thick of it at that time as well and contributed immensely to the
progress in the VHF and microwave bands. He is still doing so today !

One thing I know for sure is that Fraser would have been honoured to present an
award to a person such as Joe Taylor.

Like Fraser and Harry, Joe has extended the boundaries of the art of
communication.

Best Regards
Ed Murphy
GM3SBC