Contacting ON4KST

Noel G8GTZ

Hi

Does anyone know how to get hold of the admin for KST - the email address on the home page did not get a response, probably due to spamming.

We're looking to see if it would be possible to have a seperate chat room for ATV / DATV as there is renewed activity in 70cms DX working and reliable T/B would be useful without getting drowned out by the normal microwave traffic on KST during contests and busy times.

If possible we'd like to get it up and running in time for the ATV activity on August 22nd (same day as next 10GHz cumulative).

Noel G8GTZ