From: G3XDY <g3xdy@...>
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Sent: Sun, 4 April, 2010 8:12:46
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] April Low Bands Contest - Activity List

The second UKuG contest of 2010 is next Sunday. The 1.3/2.3/3.4GHz Low Band
event runs from 10:00-15:00 on Sunday 11th April. Full rules were published
in January's Scatterpoint and can also be found in the Operating section of
the UKuG Web Site at www.microwavers.org

The long range weather forecast maps keep changing, so weather and
conditions next weekend  are a bt of an unknown at present.

As usual I will publish an activity list late Friday/early Saturday next
week, so please send in details of your plans as per the example below.

A final note: I can still accept logs for the March event, so if you have
not sent them to me yet, please email them to me next week.

I will be on giving points away:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 1.3GHz - 200W, 4 x 23ele
              2.3GHz -100W, 0.6m dish
              3.4GHz - 20W, 0.6m dish
Talkback: Calling/listening direct on 1.3GHz, also on ON4KST.

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Adjudicator