Re: on4kst

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Hi Dave,

I did this for a vodafone GPRS card for s laptop some time ago.
here is the link

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/gm8bjf/GPRS.html

I suspect the basics are the same between networks.

Brian,
GM8BJF

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <davecossar@...> wrote:

Hi,

I'm still trying to get my Nokia mobile phone to connect to the ON4KST site

I can get my laptop to recognise the usb connection and it shows upon the
network as connected to the computer.

So is there a dial up number I have to use or a user name or password?

I've been on to O2 my phone is set for the web so what's the procedure in
using the EA6VQ client server.

O2 have said that pay as you go do not have the facility for telenet client
server I need an upgrade to a monthly tarrif

Dave GM3WIL