Re: on4kst

Ed <ed.murphy31@...>

USERNAME : faster

PASSWORD : password

You will also require the command string. Unfortunately I am not at base computer at this moment to advise . On Sunday evening I could have info.

Cheers
Ed Murphy
GM3SBC
ps Is it true that you are about to come on 3 cms ?

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <davecossar@...> wrote:

Hi,

I'm still trying to get my Nokia mobile phone to connect to the ON4KST site

I can get my laptop to recognise the usb connection and it shows upon the
network as connected to the computer.

So is there a dial up number I have to use or a user name or password?

I've been on to O2 my phone is set for the web so what's the procedure in
using the EA6VQ client server.

O2 have said that pay as you go do not have the facility for telenet client
server I need an upgrade to a monthly tarrif

Dave GM3WIL