Re: 10GHz and a distinct lack of success - Confirm TC OK

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

David, Gordon,

I can confirm that it is on. I can hear it in Edinburgh with my injection locked LNB on my roof.

Signal is normal strength. Makes a great bistatic rain radar!

73s

Brian GM8BJF.

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, "David GM6BIG" <aware@...> wrote:

Hi Gordon,

Just a quick update...
I can confirm TC is on and radiating OK.

I can hear it this morning, dish balanced on a table, its usual marginal
self here.
Also a report form Mark GM4ISM in Larkhall, endstopping with him..

Need to meet up and check your gear out !

Cheers, DAvid