G4BAO 23cm LDMOS PA kit - update

g4bao

I have confirmed availability of a further 50 devices for the PA and they should be coming with the second batch of boards in mid June, so I can safely reopen the "interested" list.
Please email me off reflector to be added to the list and I will order a third batch of PCBs if necessary.

I have assembled the first 20 kits from the first batch of boards, and have emailed the first 20 people on the list. If you have enquired and have not been emailed, you are in the second batch.

See www.g4bao.com and June RadCom for details

I look forward to louder signals on 23cms soon!

73

John
--
G4BAO