Re: Looking for Bob Platt G8OZP

Paul G8KFW

Hi

There is a lot of interest in wide band 10 G

Is this for voice  or TV  or both ?

A request for information on gun mod 2 by Bob Platts  has been posted

For your information one of Bob’s first articles on the subject was in February 1988

In CQ-TV 141 this is available from the BATC web site or I can send it as it is to large to go on the file area

If the interest is for Voice only then don’t forget The Microwave Society  (Glen Ross)

Produced a set of PCB,s and these I think where designed by G6DCL and made by RAMAR

All the best  Paul G8KFW