From: Tony Gallagher <tony_g_ireland@...>
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Sent: Monday, 4 May, 2009 16:48:06
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Re: Ghz in EI on Sunday

Yeah, certainly wasnt easy! It was windy and occasionly rainy. What are the best contests or activity weekends to look out for? I have the calender from the RGSB website, but as an outing to 3 rock is 6 hours return trip from my qth I only want to do that journey when I there's going to be activity.

Thanks

Tony

t--- In ukmicrowaves@ yahoogroups. com, Robert Price <g8dtf@> wrote:

Hi Tony

Well done on the first 3cm contact. I'll have to have a go a working you at 3 rock from Winter Hill. I couldn't get up the hill today unfortunately.

regards

Bob
G8DTf