Re: Ghz in EI on Sunday

Robert Price <g8dtf@...>

Hi Tony

The weather is almost always a challenge. I was lucky with the weather at the weekend, just a little windy.

These are the dates and times of the 10GHz contests for the rest of the year.

May 1st 10GHz Cumulative 31-May 0900 - 2000

Jun 2nd 10GHz Cumulative 21-Jun 0900 - 2000

Jul 3rd 10GHz Cumulative  26-Jul 0900 - 2000

Aug 4th 10GHz Cumulative 23-Aug 0900 - 2000

Sep 5th 10GHz Cumulative  27-Sep 0900 - 2000

Oct 432MHz & up Arranged by VHFCC 3-Oct to 4-Oct 1400 - 1400

We may be able to have a more local contact at the beginning of August as I am planning a holiday in Cork, Kerry and Clare in early August and I want to bring the 10GHz gear over.

regards

Bob

G8DTF