From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...] On
Behalf Of Tony Gallagher
Sent: 01 May 2009 14:32
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Re: Sunday activity from EI....

Hi,
If there's going to be alot of contest activity I might try to make it up
earlier. Its just that I'll be driving from Mayo in the North West to Dublin
and the traffic coming into Dublin wil be crazy due to bank holiday and the
match. I'll aim to be there by two in that case. I'll be on KST when I'm
there. What time is the contest running from?

Tony

--- In ukmicrowaves@..., "G3RIR" <g3rir@> wrote:

Tony,

Do you really mean Sunday 4pm to 8pm? I suspect most people will have
packed
up before then and certainly the contests will have finished.

Neil, G3RIR
Hoping for some 23cm QSOs over the weekend