From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...] On
Behalf Of Tony Gallagher
Sent: 01 May 2009 11:54
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Sunday activity from EI....

Hi everyone,
Just to let you know I'll be active Sunday 3rd May from 3 Rock in Dublin on
Sunday WX permitting. 2M, 70cm, 23cm and 10Ghz. I'll have KST with me for
scheds. Not sure of time yet as I expect Dublin traffic to be heavy due to
major football/rugby matches on in the capital, but I'm hoping 4pm to 8pm.

Regards

Tony
EI4GHB