Re: Portable bits for sale

Conrad G0RUZ <conrad@...>

All sold thanks

Conrad

Conrad G0RUZ wrote:

I have the following for sale which would be good additions to anyone thinking of portable operation. I will split but anyone who is prepared to meet to pick this stuff up is getting a bargain.

Tonna 55 ele for 23 cms - assembled used twice - 35
Tonna 35 ele for 13 cms - assembled used twice - 25
Tonna 9 element portable for 2m brand new - 55
Waeco PerfectPower DCDC20, 20 A, 12 volts 24 volts converter 30 - this allows 24V operation portable ( good for 13cms surplus PAs) and will charge both batteries when the engine is running - used twice 35
2 x maintenance free batteries used twice the whole system will run 3-400W in a contest type scenario - the batteries have been maintained and are 12 months old 25 each
Portable tripod type aluminium mast 6m with rotary guy ring and waterproof compass rose used twice 40

240 separate 200 for the lot and I'll throw in some coax and big butch DC leads and power pole connectors- collection only - we can meet up to 50 miles or so radius

Conrad