From: Tony Gallagher <tony_g_ireland@...>
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Sent: Wednesday, 8 April, 2009 8:36:02 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Re: 10Ghz newbie question??

Hi,
I have no test equipment good for over 1-2Ghz, so thats a problem.
John G3XDY suggested I look for a harmonics from my 23cm kit, (I use a 144Mhz IF Khune). I'll try that and I'll also try the ground sky test, though I cant recall hearing any change in RF noise while panning that dish in any direction.
I'll try the test with the metal plate aswell!
A friend of mine has an old 10Ghz ATV setup in his actic, that might allow me to test the Demi.
Does anyone here have a suplus 10ghz source I could buy?

Thanks for all the help and advice by the way everyone!

73's

Tony

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/