Re: 23 cms

SAM JEWELL

Hi John,
I'm pretty sure I heard you calling on SSB, but couldn't get confirmation.
Looking forward to trying with you again.
73 de Sam, G4DDK

On 15 Oct 2008, at 17:44, "John E. Beech" <john@g8seq.com> wrote:

Hi All,
Tnx to everone who listened or called me today. I managed to
work Russ G4PBP 57-58 on 1296.200
I heard G4CKR at 529 and the beacons 'CLE 529 & 'MHL 519 but in and out
of the noise. May have heard Sam, might have been' CKR but needed a
longer call to resolve speech. Some issue with LO stability. Probably
lack of PSU regulation.

Called CQ on all beam headings from 12:40 until 14:00 & then went to pub
fer a pint!

73 de John G8SEQ

It's a wet old morning out there, John. That shouldn't stop 23cm
signals, however.
Can you give me a locator (even approx) for your portable operation,
please?

Keep dry.

73 de Sam, G4DDK

.