Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:58 PM
Subject: RE: [ukmicrowaves] Digest

I am told that this is part of a 'Yahoo upgrade' and that if you click on the option at the bottom of the mail delivery that says 'switch format to Traditional' then this solves it????

I am not having any problem but if those who are can indicate whether this process helps then I can advise the webmaster.....

73

Graham G4FSG