Re: Draft UKUG Contest Calendar/Rules for 2008

Chris G8BKE

A good idea and worth a try ...but I suspect what would happen would be portables would tend to take out only equipment for bands
where contacts were "guaranteed" such as 23 and 3cms. Unless some prior operating arrangements were put in place with known stations for e.g operation on 24Ghz? We need Dave G4FRE to comment on this one I think as to how the US does it!

73 de Chris G8BKE

Web Site:-
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/g8bke/

Ian KQW said:-

Good comment and I agree with you - why we dont have one "all-in"
contest weekend per month where individuals can do entirely what they
want is beyond me?