Re: Advice for portable 23cm beam

SAM JEWELL

Happy New Year,

Another option may be WA5VJB's 23cm 'Easy Yagi' design.
This is lightweight, disposible and costs next to nothing to build, whilst having a good 'power to weight' ratio! It is one in the series yagis designed by Kent and extremely popular in the USA.
I need to check where the design has been recently published . I'm not sure that it's on Kent's web page yet. I think it has appeared in CQ VHF.

I would dearly love to receive some reports on the 23cm (and up) activities of the SOTA enthusiasts for the RSGB RADCOM GHz Bands column, please?

73 de Sam, G4DDK