From: "MICHAEL SCOTT" <g3lyp@...>
To: <ukmicrowaves@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:43 PM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Component identification

At the Newbury boot sale in June I bought a microwave panel containing 3 directional couplers, 2 isolators, 2 detectors all with SMA
connectors. There was one other component which I can't identify. It is a black 1" square box 3/8" thick with two SMA female
connectors marked J1 and J2 and 4 other connections marked 1 - 4. Pin 4 is grounded to the case.

On one side it has the name "Alpha" and the number 8743 and a serial no. On the other side it has the marking MT8443-98 and the same
S/N.

Does anyone recognize this description and better still have any data on the component?

73, Mike, G3LYP