UK Microwave OPs UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Group DescriptionA group for Radio Amateurs interested in the microwave bands to share ideas and operating details.
This group has taken over from the old Yahoo one of the same name. It has been set up completely independently with a new owner, and all members need to subscribe again. Files, photos and the message archive from the old group have all been copied across. So, welcome to all the new members migrating across from Yahoo
Note that this Group is not connected nor formally associated with the UK Microwave Group
By default, members joining will be unmoderated after one post, unless we recognise you, in which case your posting status will be set to unmoderated immediately (well, almost immediately). It helps identification, and certainly helpful to those reading the posts, if your callsign for preference and if you have one, or your full name appears in either your 'Display Name' or the email address. For example "Fred at LittleWeed@BillAndBen.org.uk" is not very helpful in identifying who you are.
So BE GOOD !
Any posts that are abusive to other members will be taken down and the poster may have their status changed to moderated - which means you will no longer be able to place quick and timely posts.
As for staying on topic, whatevvvveeerrrr ..........
- 317 Members
- 14,356 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]