Group DescriptionThis specialist and free, groups.io rail email group exists to allow members to share gen, report sightings and discuss rail topics. Anything railway orientated is acceptable, we cover the present day, historical and preservation scenes and your posts can relate to locos, rolling stock, track machines or plant - even railway architecture if you choose. We welcome debate, questions or anything which helps to improve your enjoyment of the railway hobby. If you're not already a group member, feel free to join us. The only conditions are that you're a railway enthusiast and are willing to share this area with your news, views and topics.
The UK-RAIL team.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.