Topics

Was Re: File Notifications #file-notice/ Now Eastern Battles

anthonymorphet

Nick,

following on from these files do you haae a time frame for the publication of the Eastern European Battles Book. Do you perhaps have a small amuse bouche that you could share as a taster/precursor.

Tony 

Nick Dorrell

Hi Tony,

Did I have the pleasure of meeting you at the Joy of Six show?

I am afraid we are a long way off the Eastern European battles book. Probably this time next year would be my best guess but that does depend on how the current crisis goes. The big hold up is playtesting the scenarios and that is proving difficult at the moment for obvious reasons. I am guessing going forward it is going to continue to be a problem. As yet other commitments mean I haven't actual managed any games yet

So at the moment all I really have is some basic info on the battles I hope to do which I would use to actually plan the playtests when I have a chance. I have attached this here for Polonka 1660 so you have an idea.

All the best,

Nick

From: TwilightSK@groups.io <TwilightSK@groups.io> on behalf of anthonymorphet via groups.io <anthonymorphet@...>
Sent: 01 October 2020 15:25
To: TwilightSK@groups.io <TwilightSK@groups.io>
Subject: [TwilightSK] Was Re: File Notifications #file-notice/ Now Eastern Battles

Nick,

following on from these files do you haae a time frame for the publication of the Eastern European Battles Book. Do you perhaps have a small amuse bouche that you could share as a taster/precursor.

Tony 

anthonymorphet

Nick,

thank you, yes we met at Joy of 6 2017.

Note the time scale, If it helps I am happy to playtest, am lucky enough to be retired, have space and I am just looking to rebase several hundred 15mm figures that are 35 years plus old... Anyway the offer is there should you want it.

Tony