From: TwilightSK@groups.io <TwilightSK@groups.io> on behalf of Peter Godden <peter.godden649@...>
Sent: 17 April 2020 15:12
To: TwilightSK@groups.io <TwilightSK@groups.io>
Subject: [TwilightSK] "Speyerbach" scenario map

Hi Nick,
           a quick question about the map on p.26 of Scenario Book I...
- is the terrain feature running along the entirety of the left hand side of the map to be interpreted as being marsh
I ask as the "trees" seem to be much more spread out and interspersed with "grassy tufts" when compared with the compact woods on the right hand side of the map

Cheers,
            Peter.