Topics

Scenario book 3 M# rating

Efvehem

Hi,

I am new to this system. I am reeding the rules and the scenario book (volume 3). 

I can’t find what the « all infantry are M4 » means in the Steenkirk scenario at the bottom of p23. 

Thanks !!

François. 

Nick Dorrell

Hi Francois and welcome to the group.

The M4 and similar rating means you roll to see if the unit is armed with a matchlock or a flintlock musket. So roll a D6 and for a M4 a score of 1 to 4 means it has matchlocks. A score of 5 or 5 is Flintlocks.

An M2 would get matchlocks on a score of 1 or 2 and Flintlocks on 3 to 6.

All the best,

Nick

From: TwilightSK@groups.io <TwilightSK@groups.io> on behalf of efvehem@... <efvehem@...>
Sent: 07 October 2020 17:58
To: TwilightSK@groups.io <TwilightSK@groups.io>
Subject: [TwilightSK] Scenario book 3 M# rating

Hi,

I am new to this system. I am reeding the rules and the scenario book (volume 3). 

I can’t find what the « all infantry are M4 » means in the Steenkirk scenario at the bottom of p23. 

Thanks !!

François. 

Efvehem

Thank you!

And when nothing is told, it is assumed that all units are armed with flintlocks, right ?

François

Le 7 oct. 2020 à 19:04, Nick Dorrell <hwiccee@...> a écrit :

The M4 and similar rating means you roll to see if the unit is armed with a matchlock or a flintlock musket. So roll a D6 and for a M4 a score of 1 to 4 means it has matchlocks. A score of 5 or 5 is Flintlocks.

All the best,

Nick

From: TwilightSK@groups.io <TwilightSK@groups.io> on behalf of efvehem@... <efvehem@...>

Hi,

Thanks !!

François. 

Nick Dorrell

Yes indeed 🙂

From: TwilightSK@groups.io <TwilightSK@groups.io> on behalf of Efvehem <efvehem@...>
Sent: 07 October 2020 20:14
Subject: Re: [TwilightSK] Scenario book 3 M# rating

Thank you!

And when nothing is told, it is assumed that all units are armed with flintlocks, right ?

François

Le 7 oct. 2020 à 19:04, Nick Dorrell <hwiccee@...> a écrit :

All the best,

Nick

Hi,

Thanks !!

François.