Topics

FYI: Sunny Sunday Line up - just over 1 week to go for the 4th Haringey Food & Drink Festival

Joseph Nicholas

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Sunny Sunday Line up - just over 1 week to go for the 4th Haringey Food & Drink Festival
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 12:18:18 +0000
From: Tottenham Green Market <tottenhammkt@...>
To: excellenceingardening@...

Your permanent Sunday Market
View this email in your browser
Looking forward to seeing you again this Sunday...

We are on max drive here at the Tottenham Green market headquarters!  Last min preparations are in full swing for the 4th Haringey Food & Drink festival.  Please share on your social media - tell your friends.

We need ya - come visit!

Sunday 15 September!
STREET FOOD
Smokoloco - Smoked meat wraps
Passion Fruit Vegan rainbow salads
Khaya Kitchen ! Caribbean Dishes

REFRESHMENTS
Ora Brewery - New local Brewery!
Craving Coffee - Best Local coffee
The Wine Scouts -  Natural Wines
PRODUCE
Chez Frances & Sylvie French Deli, Cheeses, Raclette, charcuterie, pate, soups, condiments & more
Not-4-profit Organic Veggies
Downshill Park Cafe - Hot Patties
Prestige Patisserie - Local Cakes
Celtic Bakery - Local Artisan Breads
Marsh Produce - Meat, Poultry, Veg, eggs, British Cheese, Juice, bacon, free range dairy, jams.

We are always looking for great stalls.  Apply HERE

Please locals come forward with event, workshop ideas, use the Green as your own - Please email:  tottenhammkt@...

Work with us: Enquires: tottenhammkt@...

Join "Friends of Tottenham Green Market" to never miss a beat

Follow us on Instagram

Much Love
Marika & Team Tottenham
See you Sunday

Tottenham
                                                          Green Market

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to excellenceingardening@...
Tottenham Green Market · Town Hall Approach Road · Tottenham · London, Lnd N15 4RY · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp