Topics

FYI: Don't Cook this Bank Holiday Sunday!

Joseph Nicholas

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Don't Cook this Bank Holiday Sunday!
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 09:19:19 +0000
From: Tottenham Green Market <tottenhammkt@...>
To: excellenceingardening@...

Your permanent Sunday Market
View this email in your browser
Well Bank Holiday weekend is nearly here.
BUT WE ARE STILL OPEN
A few stalls are away due to the holidays - but ALL will be returning next Sunday including our Amazing French Deli, Chez Frances & Sylvie

This Sunday we have Local Honey back, two new street food stalls, organic veggies, Natural abundance and more.

Marsh Produce, Prestige Patisserie, are taking a break too.

Sunday 25 August 2019
STREET FOOD
Smokoloko - Huge Smoked Sandwiches
Khaya Kitchen - Caribbean Dishes, meats & Vegan Options

REFRESHMENTS
Sweet Nothings Coffee - Delish Coffee
The Wine Scouts -  Natural Wines
PRODUCE
Not-4-profit Organic Veggies
Timothy Charge - Local Honey
Downshill Park Cafe - Hot Patties
Celtic Bakery - Local Artisan Breads, cakes
Sweet Nothings - Coffee & Cakes

BEAUTY
Natural Abundance - Body products

We are always looking for great stalls.  Apply HERE

Please locals come forward with event, workshop ideas, use the Green as your own - Please email:  tottenhammkt@...

Work with us: Enquires: tottenhammkt@...

Join "Friends of Tottenham Green Market" to never miss a beat

Follow us on Instagram

Much Love
Marika & Team Tottenham
See you Sunday

Tottenham
                                                          Green Market

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to excellenceingardening@...
Tottenham Green Market · Town Hall Approach Road · Tottenham · London, Lnd N15 4RY · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp