Topics

FYI: 2 weeks until the 4th HARINGEY FOOD and DRINK FESTIVAL - Line up this Sunday

Joseph Nicholas

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 2 weeks until the 4th HARINGEY FOOD and DRINK FESTIVAL - Line up this Sunday
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 06:37:03 +0000
From: Tottenham Green Market <tottenhammkt@...>
To: excellenceingardening@...

Crutch Haringey is assisting Freedom's Ark in opening a new Tottenham Foodbank with the The Trussell Trust.  Pencilled to open in October at Tottenham Town Hall.

They need food donations to stock the foodbank ready for opening we will support by hosting a donation bin. PLEASE HELP AND GIVE A LITTLE SOMETHING this Sunday.

WOW so excited for our 4th Haringey Food & Drink Festival - I cant believe we have done so many!  We have producers from Haringey that have never traded with us before.  We are closing the road and opening the whole place out. Its a biggie!

Play street, Spurs coaches, Kids zone, face painting, bouncy castle, rides.  Tuns of the best Street food, urban producers, artisan, bakers, growers, vegan. We have Gin, 7 breweries, wine, coffee - We have a packed amazing line up of top acts/bands and spoken word - and tuns more!

SAVE THE DATE SUNDAY 22 SEPTEMBER. .. 11-6PM  LINK - YOUR INVITE

THIS SUNDAY
8th SEPTEMBER - MARKET LINE UP
STREET FOOD
Smokoloko - Smoked Meat wraps
Walthamstow dogs  British Hot Dogs
Italian St.Food - Fresh Pasta pots
I am Dumpling - Best Dim Sum

REFRESHMENTS
Ora Brewery - Delish local Brewery!
Craving Coffee - Best Local coffee
The Wine Scouts -  Natural Wines

PRODUCE
Chez Frances & Sylvie French Deli, Cheeses, Raclette, charcuterie, pate, soups, condiments & more
Not-4-profit Organic Veggies
Downshill Park Cafe - Hot Patties & Frozen Drinks & Tuck shop
Prestige Patisserie - Local Cakes
Celtic Bakery - Local Artisan Breads
Marsh Produce - Meat, Poultry, Veg, eggs, British Cheese, Juice, bacon, free range dairy, jams.

We are always looking for great stalls.  Apply HERE

Please locals come forward with event, workshop ideas, use the Green as your own - Please email:  tottenhammkt@...

Work with us: Enquires: tottenhammkt@...

Join "Friends of Tottenham Green Market" to never miss a beat

Follow us on Instagram

Much Love
Marika & Team Tottenham
See you Sunday