Topics

FW: The Tottenham Taster

Joyce Rosser

From: Tottenham Ploughman [mailto:Info@...]
Sent: 19 August 2019 19:17
To: joyce.rosser13@...
Subject: The Tottenham Taster

The Tottenham Taster Sunday 29th September | PRESS RELEASE Tottenham Ploughman is back with a Tottenham Taster Sunday 29th September 11am-6p

Coming

Soon…

The Tottenham Taster Sunday 29th September

PRESS RELEASE

Tottenham Ploughman is back with a Tottenham Taster

Sunday 29th September 11am-6pm

Crayfish Boil 7pm-10pm

Lordship Hub, Lordship Rec

Lordship Lane, N17 | Free Admission

The Riverfest will be back in May 2020. In the meantime Tottenham Ploughman is heading to Lordship Rec this September with a taster event,

back to how it began. Please spread the word.

Partnering with Lordship Hub, as part of Urban Food Fortnight, the Tottenham taster, features Wildes Cheese, Redemption Brewery, Celtic Bakery, Prestige Patisserie, and Living Under One Sun, all based in Tottenham.

In the evening they’re hosting an all your can eat crayfish boil with Crayfish Bob.

All you can eat Louisiana crayfish boil tickets available on Eventbrite

Live music to be announced. The day time event is free and open to everyone.

Why eat crayfish?

Crayfish cause a huge amount of damage to our rivers and wild life. We need to eat as many of them as possible. Tottenham Ploughman Riverfest will be returning May 2020 to highlight the state of our rivers.

Instagram and Twitter @TottenhamPlough

Like our facebook page Tottenham-Ploughman

More details info@...